I took TONS of photos of the Red Carpet at the 2012 Grabby Awards, to which I had FREE access thanks to my press pass! YAY! So here is the first batch of 20:
1) I was pretty nervous getting ready because I usually don’t get up so glam, but not that nervous. Here I am checking out my look in the mirror at the Hard Rock Hotel before I left my room. I’ll do.
2) Uh, oh. Sister Roma got herself into some trouble! Notice how tall she is in her habit!
3) Her companion, BeBe Sweetbriar is also in the doghouse! Birds of a feather! What a knockout BeBe is! We all squeezed in to a cab; it is really an experience to see Roma call a cab! LOL! And headed North to the theater to the GRABBYS!!!
4) We were severely early on purpose; early enough to see Ryan Russell setting up his equipment to tape the Red Carpet interviews that Roma and others were going to hold out in front of the theater. Ryan turned out to be a really nice guy and breath of fresh air from North of our borders au Canada. His team was VERY organized and their end of the deal went off without a hitch! He is on the left with the bright blue sneaks and his assistant is holding the microphone.
5) Ryan was gracious enough to take some photos of me!
6) My dress is a Nicole Miller and I felt like Cinderella in it! The wind was busy devastating my hair!
7) Within minutes, limousines began to pull up to the curb and I had to take photos! The first limo to arrive was with the FabScout boys. I decided to determine how the boys handled limo exiting etiquette, where the goal is to get your photo taken. Here, we see Diego Vena making a perfect exit. Head and shoulders back, chest out, he is perfectly posed for the camera, he even has a huge toothy smile. But who is the boy who preceded him out of the limo? I can’t even tell, since he is facing away from the camera!
8) Uh! Now I see – it is Tony Hunter! He needs to learn how to work a limo exit!
9) Diego is still soaking up the limelight, while Tommy Defendi unwraps his tall body from the low limo.
10) Okay Diego, your moment is over, time to move aside for Tommy. But I agree, you are too hot! One could light a match on you!
11) Tommy still trying to exit the limo! Tommy is REALLY tall in person.
12) Here he comes – let’s see how he handles the limo exit exercise.
13) Hmm. Not that well. Fussing with your clothes does not look good on camera. I think that is Jake Steel getting out behind him.
14) Steven Ponce and his BF Brian Bonds. Tyler Sweet looking like he has this limo exit thing all in hand!
15) Steven, his bf, Tyler handling the limo exit just fine! We see Bryce Star has also exited the limo.
16) Diego can’t let a good photo opportunity go, so he grabs Tyler. I was telling them that I would adopt Tyler before I would date him [that is if I were available]. And Diego replied “Yeah, come back in a year or two, when you have some hair on that chest!”
17) They were too cute not to photograph!
18) Diesel Washington arrives bow-tied! You can just see his bf Donnie next to him.
19) Alexsander Freitas in his skin tight leather pants is filming the Ryan Russell Red Carpet interview area. Those pants were soft as butter and a minute later, Alex bent over to pick up something from the pavement and those babies ripped right up his ass! You can read about that here. It began as a small rip that was covered by his jacket, but over the course of the evening, grew to be huge! It prevented him from presenting at the show! What a mishap!
20) Austin Wilde and his bf Anthony Romero posed for me.