So the Grabby Awards were over and everyone stood up to leave and head out for the post award parties as if the theater were on fire! I turned to Arturo and bid him a sincere and hasty farewell. It was surely kismet to be sitting right next to him during the show!!!
I sped away to find my group, which was led by Ashely Camerazzi. They were pretty easy to find. Ashely was busy trying to round up the banners hanging on either side of the theater and I helped her to do that. She had to lean very far out over the balcony to grab them, and I was worried that she would do a header! But she didn’t! We rejoined our group out in front of the theater, which was now all but deserted. Alexsander Freitas really wanted to go back to the hotel and change his pants, since he had a gaping hole in them by now, I mean, half his ass was hanging out! I certainly could understand his point, and I wanted to go back to the hotel also, because I was cold, so I told him I would go back with him. See, the hotel was WAY out of the way, the club where the after party was being held was only a few blocks from where we were, but the hotel was a five mile drive back into Chicago. At the last moment, the Sold Out Clothing guys came with us in the minivan cab.
Alex and I sat in the back, and the guys sat in the middle bench. Alex told me about his vision for the Alexsander Freitas brand, in which he has tremendous pride. He intends to strengthen current collaborations and form new ones to build on the future. He also intends to open new ventures for the brand and learn new skill sets for himself, in order to open himself up to new markets and so that the brand is remembered when people work with him. I was really happy to hear Alex say these things and that he is thinking with a sound business mind about his career and future. He has such promise as a man; it is wonderful to just sit back and watch him develop.
When we arrived at the hotel, the Sold Out Clothing guys paid for the cab. That was extremely nice of them. I dashed to my room and got changed into something warmer but still sexy. Then I headed back out to the elevator and who was in there, but Bruno Bond, Landon Conrad and Landon’s BF! I gave Bruno a huge hug, since I hadn’t seen him yet on this trip and said “Hey!” to Landon. Bruno said “I think there’s something sexy under that thing!” I was wearing a zippered black mesh shirt with green and blue embroidered dots by Casual Studio with a black cotton camisole underneath with skin tight Fabrizio Gianni stretch jeans [all bought on incredible markdown sales, mind you]. I tried my best to look coy. “Well its cute anyhow,” Bruno retorted. I replied “I own lots of cute things.”
“So do I,” piped up Landon, looking quite coy himself. We all chuckled at that! I just bet he does! I would love to see him in those things! LOL!
1)I was down in the black marble lobby of the Hard Rock Hotel only moments went Alex returned looking extremely spiffy in his Sold Out Clothing Tom of Finland shirt sans jacket. It really was the first time I had seen it without a jacket covering it. I was literally struck by how sheer it was; I could see all of Alex’s beautiful tattoos right through the material! Right away I knew I had to capture this on film and besides, Alex was looking so confident and sexy. He posed up against a wall; look how stunning he is!
2) In an homage to Joe Oppedisano, I got onto the floor and took this angle shot. It sucks, I know, but it was fun!
3) In this close up, you can see what I was talking about a bit better. On Alex’s shoulders, the tattoos are seen clearly through the shirt. On the parts of the shirt where the metallic foil is less for example, on the rays from the face, the shirt is very sheer. The effect is rather like an acid cut velvet or lacy women’s lingerie. It is almost completely see-through, yet very masculine. I also like the v-neck and tight sleeves. The shirt is quite flattering on Alex – I would say that he is drop dead sexy in it. The fabric is also very soft and pliable and has a nice hand; almost like silk.
4) We wait to see who we are going to the Spin Party with and it turns out that we all piled into another minivan cab! Daniel said “Fit 8 people into a cab! I’m Mexican! We can figure that out no problem!” LOL! So it was one of the Sold Out guys in the front [David], Tom Wolfe and the other Sold Out guy [Keith] and Alex in the middle bench, Daniel, myself, Matthew, and the bf in the back. My thigh was pressed against Matthew’s meaty one. ULP! I already have my camera out and begin to take photos in the cab. Here is one of Matthew and his BF. Aren’t they sweet?
5) In this shot you can clearly see Alex’s tattoos right through the Sold Out Clothing shirt! He is gorgeous from any angle. That is Keith to his right. Tom is to his left, not in the photo.
So we get to the party, Tom Wolfe goes to the door and there is a problem and they won’t let us in. FUCK! Tom is outraged! He just won a Grabby for Most Manly Man and they won’t let him and his party in to the official after party! WTF! He insists that we are all allowed in or he will not enter! What gallantry! He certainly was raised right! And in no time at all the snafu is cleared up and we are all provided with VIP wristlets and ushered through the door. 🙂
6) Ty Tucker plants himself in front of my camera.
7) The beautiful non-porn actor, Daniel. He was almost on my lap on the way to the after party.
8) Andrew Jakk seems to be thinking “So I won a Grabby. But still nobody notices me. I’m all alone in the world. What do I have to do to get some respect?”
9) But then Spencer Reed comes up and shows Andrew some love and brightens Andrew’s day. Isn’t that wonderful?
10) Spencer talks with Landon Conrad and Landon’s BF.
11) It sounds serious.
12) Mr. Pam gets down. LOL!
13) The ever lovable Steve Cruz with and unknown. Dean Monroe is in the background.
14) Steve, JP Richards, Dean, Bryce Star, Lawson Kane, Bruno Bond and Christopher Daniels at the party.
15) Same people, Steve laughing.
16) Must be something Bryce said!
17) Bruno poses with Christopher Daniels.
18) Topher DiMaggio is flirty, while Rex Roddick looks on with Landon and BF.
19) Everyone is laughing!
20) Landon is tweeting while his hot bf manages to look dorky. Not easy when one is that hot.